Ivelina Balcheva has seven albums of her own released in Bulgaria, the first of which, The Mannequin, came out in 1990. Her last one, Metamorphoses, was released in 2013. In Europe and Asia she has participated in five large musical projects that resulted in a number of albums.
Albums in Bulgaria:
- 1990, The Mannequin, the first privately produced LP record in Bulgaria, pop music
- 1991, String Jazz Quartet of Urs Wakerly with Ivelina Balcheva, LP, Ariola Editions, Switzerland
- 1994, Stepping on Charcoal, ethno, folk, pop, LP
- 1995, Fire Bird, ethno, folk, pop, LP
- 1995, Rodopea Trio and Ivelina Balcheva, LP and CD
- 1995, Morning Star, edited by Riva Sound, LP
- 2012, Metamorphoses, a triple CD album, pop, ethno, folklore, jazz, edited with the support of Lukoil, Bulgaria
- 1995 – 2013, Ivelina Balcheva took part in the recording of more than 10 albums of other musicians in Bulgaria.
- Switzerland, New Generation, Chuk Surf Music, 1996
- Belgium, Ecology, Denise Brejan, Polygram, 1998
- Kazakhstan, Asia’s Voice, 1994, 1997, 2006
- Greece, White Magic, music of composer Lyudmila Dimova, presented live in Greece as part of an international music festival
- Turkey, songs of Turkish composer Selmi Andak, 2002.